CitySource Opportunities Forum, Aug 19, 2021
Welcome to the
Alabama Small Business Development Initiative
Board of Directors
- LeDon Jones Senior Vice President – Director of Community Development & Retail Banking, National Bank of Commerce
- Richard Busby Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program Director, Avadian Credit Union
- Lisa D. Cooper Vice President, Small Business Administration Banker, Regions Bank
- Janine Smith Of Counsel, Global Business Advisors, LLC
- Rashada LeRoy President and CEO, LRY Media Group
- Dr. Michael W. Wesley, Sr. Executive Director, MW Wesley Ministries
- Rod Jones Community Services Outreach Coordinator, AIDT
- Selena Rodgers Dickerson President / Managing Member, SARCOR, LLC
- Mary Ellen Judah Executive Director, Neighborhood Concepts, Inc.
- Keith Cromwell Executive Director, Red Mountain Theatre Company
Are you looking for funding and contracting opportunities in Birmingham and beyond for your business? The Birmingham Business Resource Center (BBRC) is connecting you directly to the source – at CitySource!
Have you heard about all of the new projects and opportunities for your business in the City of Birmingham? On Thursday, September 16, 2021, we want to connect you to Denise Bell, Director of the Division of Capital Projects at the City of Birmingham. She wants to tell you about current government contract opportunities for your business.
Also, hear from Ashley Brazel, AVP at Truist Bank, and learn about their $60 billion community benefits plan, plus how it can impact our local small businesses.
You don’t want to miss this CitySource Opportunities Forum moderated by Bob Dickerson, Executive Director at the Birmingham Business Resource Center (BBRC). Register Today!
Renasant is proud to announce the launch of our Entrepreneurial Success Series in Atlanta, GA offering free, hands-on training workshops through limited class sizes. Join us as we provide customized coaching designed to help new business owners fill gaps that may exist in their knowledge or experience, making their enterprises stronger overall.
Ten participants will be selected through an application process by a team of reviewers that includes both internal bank representatives and external community representatives. Application opens on 8/9/2021 and closes on 8/30/2021 at 11:59 PM EDT. This program is open to small businesses in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. Apply Today!